Kestrel® 3500FW Fire Weather Meter
Description:Designed for wildland firefighting applications, the rugged 3500FW provides a variety of weather measurements and also includes an easy-to-read Probability of Ignition (PIG) and Fine Dead Fuel Moisture (FDFM) reference card. The meter measures barometric pressure, pressure trend, altitude, temperature, relative humidity, wind speed, wind chill, dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature (psychrometric), and heat stress index. The 3500FW features a large backlit display, a real-time clock, and a hold function. Housed in an IP67 waterproof body that floats, the meter is MIL-STD-810G drop tested. Lanyard, slide-on cover, CR2032 coin cell battery (average life 300 hours), and PIG/FDFM reference card included. Five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Appliances & Fixtures
- Baldor Motors
- Building & Construction Supplies
- Cafeteria Supplies
- Commercial Janitorial Supplies
- Dr. Comfort Orthotic Shoes
- Electric Lift Truck Wheel Kits
- Electrical and Lighting
- Featured Products
- Forestry Supply
- Healthwares Wheelchair, Rehab & Replacement Parts
- Heating and Cooling Solutions
- HP Banner and Sign Materials
- HP Paper Products
- Laundry and Linen Products
- Law Enforcement Products
- Lawn Care Products
- Liberty Pumps
- Microfiber Cleaning Solutions
- Page Wide HP Paper
- Personal/ Home Sanitization Products
- Piper Products
- Plumbing Products
- V Belts Mower and Specialty Belts
- WEG Motors
- Welding Supplies
Fresh Days Alcohol Wipes With 75% Alcohol 80 pcs ...
Made of durable, 4 mil thick nitrile, these gloves a...
# M-03290 12/Case 20 oz. Can (Net Wt. 16.5 oz) ...