Council USFS Pulaski Axe with Sheath
Description:Axe/grub hoe combination for use in chopping, grubbing, and digging fire lines. 3.75 lb. forged steel head coated with black enamel. Cutting edges coated in clear lacquer to deter rust. Includes plastic sheath. Meets USFS Specification 5100-355E and GSA Specification for NSN# 5120-00-293-3467. 36˝ Top-grade American hickory handle.
- AED Batteries and Accessories
- Appliances & Fixtures
- Baldor Motors
- Building & Construction Supplies
- Cafeteria Supplies
- Commercial Janitorial Supplies
- Dr. Comfort Orthotic Shoes
- Electric Lift Truck Wheel Kits
- Electrical and Lighting
- Featured Products
- Forestry Supply
- Healthwares Wheelchair, Rehab & Replacement Parts
- Heating and Cooling Solutions
- HP Banner and Sign Materials
- HP Paper Products
- Laundry and Linen Products
- Law Enforcement Products
- Lawn Care Products
- Liberty Pumps
- Medical Devices
- Microfiber Cleaning Solutions
- Page Wide HP Paper
- Personal/ Home Sanitization Products
- Piper Products
- Plumbing Products
- V Belts Mower and Specialty Belts
- WEG Motors
- Welding Supplies
Fresh Days Alcohol Wipes With 75% Alcohol 80 pcs ...
Made of durable, 4 mil thick nitrile, these gloves a...
# M-03290 12/Case 20 oz. Can (Net Wt. 16.5 oz) ...